Friday, October 22, 2010

Black Man Buys International Gatwick Airport...


Adebayo Ogunlesi, chairman of Global Infrastructure Partners, said he is going "to make Gatwick a truly first class experience".
However he cautioned it would take "somewhere between 12 and 18 months" before passengers started noticing a difference at the airport.
GIP agreed a £1.51bn deal with Gatwick's current operator BAA last week, which represented a "good price", Mr Ogunlesi said.
I would never have imagined in my lifetime that this was even possible, a black man buying Gatwick Airport ! Then again, I never thought that I'd see a black man in the Whitehouse either!! I was pleasantly surprised to learn about this story, Nigerian born Adebayo Ogunlesi will be the new owner of Gatwick airport!! I want to take this moment to acknowledge and congratulate Mr. Ogunlesi on what he's doing and say that he is a huge inspiration and living proof of what IS possible!!! I thank Wunmi for the "tip-off" on this!
Now, my question is, why did the mainstream media kept this so very, very quiet? I was even more surprised that not even the BBC covered this story, or any of the other major news networks including CNN! "What's that all about?" I asked myself and thought it quite strange that a man, Adebayo Ogunlesi spends over a billion pounds on an international airport in one of the world's major cities, the city that's recognised as the financial centre of the world and there's no real coverage?? - Strange!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GLOBAL HOOD TV

Watch live streaming video from defendhaiti at livestream.com